This guide will walk you through the initial setup of the iPads included in your Discovery Kit.
INFO: Depending on the version of your kit the iPads will be either in the Discovery Kit case or sent in a separate box.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Plug the iPad charging cables into the USB Hub provided in the kit (if your iPads have been provided separately you will also have the wall charger plug. You can use this to charge the iPads but we recommend using the provided USB charging hub so you only need one wall plug to charge both iPads and both microphones)
2. Stick the serial number stickers (provided in the Discovery Kit case) on the back of the iPads
3. Put the protective case on the iPads (if provided) corresponding to the same coloured serial number sticker
4. Place the iPads onto the tripods. The tripods will be coloured either green or blue. Pull the holders to expand the spring to attach the iPads.
5. Turn on the iPads and complete the device setup steps:
- Choose a language
- Connect to WiFi network
- When prompted to setup a passcode select Don't Use Passcode under the passcode options
- When prompted to set a Touch ID select Setup Touch ID Later
- Enable location services
- Agree to the Apple Terms & Conditions