Contents of this article:
- Starter Kit Return Instructions
- What to do next?
- Scheduling a UPS Collection
- UN 3481 Lithium Ion Battery Shipping Label
Starter Kit Return Instructions
Once you have either completed or withdrawn from the Teach First programme you will receive an email communication from IRIS Connect to the email address associated with your Teach First account.
The email will contain the following:
- a prepaid UPS shipping label
- a unique tracking number associated with the label
- further instructions on how to return your kit which is also outlined in the text below.
What to do next?
1. Get your parcel ready
Ensure that all required components are in the kit. See below for the list of contents that you need to return.
1. Samsung Tablet
2. Velcro strap
3. Microphone charging cable
4. Tablet plug and charging cable
5. Microphone and lanyard
6. Microphone case with spare tripod parts
7. Shoulder strap for case
8. Return bag (use this to send the case back in) and battery sticker
9. Tripod and device holder
10. Cardboard box (use this to send the case back in)
Put the Starter Kit into the cardboard box in which it arrived. If you no longer have the original box, you can use either a different cardboard box or the plastic bag supplied as an alternative.
If you no longer have the original box, you'll also need to print a battery label and attach it to the package.
2. Print the label
Print out the shipping label and attach it to the safely packaged kit.
Without the attached shipping label you will not be able to drop off the package at the UPS drop-off point or have it collected by the courier.
3. Send your kit back
When returning your Starter Kit back to IRIS Connect, you can choose from the following options:
Scheduling a UPS Collection
If you are not able to drop off the parcel at the UPS collection point, you can follow the guide below and schedule the collection from a UK address of your choice.
You will need
1) the UPS tracking number provided to you by IRIS Connect via email
2) the shipping label.
Click this link to begin - Schedule a collection
1. Shipping Label Questions
- - select YES under "UPS Shipping Labels
- - Enter in the box the tracking number provided by IRIS Connect
- - the following note will appear: "Note: You entered a tracking number that can be used for a pre-paid On-Call collection®. No further payment is required."
2. Collection Information and Location
Complete the required fields with your name, collection address, and contact details.
3. Service and Package Information
Fill in the following information:
Total Weight: 5Kg
UPS Domestic Services: UPS Standard
Does your collection contain
4. Collection Date and Time
- Select the collection date
- Select the collection time (you need to allow at least 5 hours collection window)
- Collection Reference: Use the UPS tracking number provided by IRIS Connect
Press the button to go to the next page.
5. Verify Collection Request Details
On the next page carefully review all the details and then selectto confirm the collection.
6. Your collection has been successfully scheduled
You will be given a Collection Request Number for your reference.
On the day of the collection, a UPS driver will come to pick up your parcel.
To ensure a successful collection, make sure you have completed the steps below:
- Ensure that all required components are in the kit. See here for the component breakdown.
- Put the Starter Kit into the cardboard box in which it has arrived to you. If you no longer have the original box, you can use either a different cardboard box or the supplied plastic bag as an alternative.
- If you no longer have the original box, you'll also need to use the battery sticker that was included in your return pack or to print a battery label and attach it to the package.
- Print out the shipping label and attach it to the safely packaged kit.
UN 3481 Lithium Ion Battery Shipping Label
There should be a battery sticker included in your return pack in your kit but if you don't have one you can print the one below and attach it to your package.