How Schedule UPS collection
When returning your Starter Kit back to IRIS Connect, you can choose from the following options:
- Drop it off at a UPS location (preferable method)
- Schedule a collection
If you are not able to drop off the parcel at the UPS collection point, you can follow the guide below and schedule the collection from the UK address of your choice.
You will need a UPS tracking number which will be provided to you by IRIS Connect together with the shipping label.
1. Shipping Label Questions
- - select YES under "UPS Shipping Labels
- - Enter in the box the tracking number provided by IRIS Connect
- - the following note will appear: "Note: You entered a tracking number that can be used for a pre-paid On-Call collection®. No further payment is required."
2. Collection Information and Location
Complete the required fields with your name, collection address and contact details.
3. Service and Package Information
Fill in the following information:
Total Weight: 5Kg
UPS Domestic Services: UPS Standard
Does your collection contain
4. Collection Date and Time
- Select the collection date
- Select the collection time (you need to allow at least 5 hours collection window)
- Collection Reference: Use the UPS tracking number provided by IRIS Connect
Press the button to go to the next page.
5. Verify Collection Request Details
On the next page carefully review all the details and then selectto confirm the collection.
6. Your collection has been successfully scheduled
You will be given a Collection Request Number for your reference.
On the day of the collection, a UPS driver will come to pick up your parcel.
To ensure a successful collection, make sure you have completed the steps below:
- Ensure that all required components are in the kit. See HERE for the component breakdown.
- Put the Starter Kit into the cardboard box in which it has arrived to you. If you no longer have the original box, you can use either a different cardboard box or plastic bag as an alternative.
- If you no longer have the original box, you'll also need to print a battery label and attach it to the package.
- Print out the shipping label and attach it to the safely packaged kit.
UN 3481 Lithium Ion Battery Shipping Label