Booking not showing on device
- Pull down to refresh
- Check you have the primary camera device
- Check the booking was for the correct device (you may have multiple devices on your devices list)
- Check the time and date on the device is correct
- Check the booking is for the correct time
- Check the device is connected to the wifi
If none of these work:
- Try hard quitting the app
- Try re-registering the device
Coaching not working (coachee cannot hear coach audio)
Is the iPod muted / low audio?
Try turning up on the device.
I can't see the live feed from either devices
- Try doing a single reflection
- Run the system check on all devices
- Run a speed test on all devices
- Change to an unfiltered network (both the computer and the devices)
- Use a different browser
- Use a different computer
- Check the Go Live URLs don't need whitelisting on your internet filtering
I can't see live feed from 1 device
- Check the device is paired correctly to the other device
- Check the app version is up-to-date
- Hard quit the app
- Check the region on the device -is it set to the correct region?
Unable to hear coachee audio but have live video
- Check your headphones/speakers work
- Disconnect the external mic from the camera, can you now hear audio?
How do I turn up the coach audio?
This is controlled on the iPod if using Discovery Kit 6 or 7.
This is controlled on the iPad that the Bluetooth microphone is paired to if using Discovery Kit 8.
Will the recording end at the end of the booking?
No, the recording will continue but the access to the live feed will end.