Contents of this article:
Uber administrators are able to perform all the same functions as Organisation Administrators but for multiple organisations.
Additionally, they are able to move users' accounts between the organisations they administrate.
They can access the different organisations they manage via the admin console.
The admin settings are accessed by clicking your avatar in the top right of the web-platform.
If you are not an admin for your organisation, and wish to access these features, please contact our support team or speak to your organisation's administrator.
An Organisation Administrator can perform the following actions:
- Create users
- Manage users (editing, deactivating, activating deleting, restoring deleted accounts)
- Manage group requests
Enabling Restricted Features:
- Including approving downloading and data transfer. For the full list of restricted features please see here.
- Creating new admin users
- Approving new uber admins
- Approving the creation of collaboration networks & groups, enabling data to be shared outside of your organisation
- Moving users between organisations they are uber administrators of
- Authorising the deletion of the organisation's data
INFO: Admin AgreementThe Organisation Administrator must agree to the Data Processing and Organisaton Adminstrator Agreement before they can use their account. Click here for the agreement.
Standard Users (Full Licence)
Activities standard users can:
- Securely record and store videos of practice (via the IRIS Connect Record App) and distance learning (via IRIS Connect Screen capture)
- Edit videos
- Comment on videos using time-stamped notes feature
- Share and receive videos with/from colleagues
- Unshare videos at any time
- Delete their own videos at any time
- Respond to colleagues' comments
- Conduct live remote observations (using the Go Live feature)
- Engage in asynchronous and synchronous coaching
- Create and use bespoke video observation forms to analyse their practice and build an evidence base
- Create shared libraries of practice
- Create multi-modal shared collaborative and interactive professional development resources and programmes
- If required, users can use Single Sign-On to access their accounts. Two Factor Authentication can also be enabled if required.
Things they can’t do:
- Download videos
- Review or store videos on the local device
- Share with colleagues outside of their network
- Share or edit videos that they receive from others
A basic user will have restrictions on what actions they are able to perform.
Their account will show a banner at the top of the screen. This drops down to show the image below explaining what they can and cannot do.
All levels of user accounts will need to accept the EULA.
Organisation and Uber admin users will also need to accept the DPA.